New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Cup Size:||C||Style:||Push-Up Bras|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- (SALE) Y's Cotton Gabardine Pants Size 4(K-37713)
- Armani Jeans skirt Women's bluee Spring-Summer cod. 106179 US
- Chloe Bikini - Set Swimsuit N(D38) Chloé Bikini Swim Wear Beachwear NEU
- Eres One Piece Olive Green Swimsuit, US 10 Eur 40
- Freya Sundance As3970 Wp con Aros y Relleno Corazón Top Bikini Cobalto Cs
- Jacob Cohen jeans Women's Grey Autumn-Winter cod. 102695 UK
- Les Canebiers Womens Romper Cut Out Striped Cotton Sky bluee White Size Medium
- Minimal Hose Jeans Frau MADE IN ITALY blue D0518
- NEW nanette lepore RIVIERA STRIPE Hot Nautical SKIRTED BIKINI Swimsuit S M 182
- Romeo+Juliet Couture Knit Fit & Flare Dress (Size Small)
- Sangria NEW bluee Women's Size 4 Mesh Lace Fit & Flare A-Line Dress 122
- Short and Sports Bra Mandala Stripes
- NWT VICTORIA SECRET PINK Leo Bling High Low Half Zip Gym Sweatpants Pants S NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with